Chances are, right now you’re reaching out to software developers and trying to get quotes. You might start worrying about language barrier, how easy they are to reach, work ethic or the amount of time and money your project might take.
Hiring the wrong developers can easily cause:
- Scope creep (where your project takes longer and costs a bit more).
- Unexpected problems and incompatibilities.
- Security holes that leave you vulnerable to hackers.
- Frustrating communication problems.
We’ve even seen freelancers walk off the job without warning leaving clients high and dry.
At AnswersWanted Inc, Our Development Team is Different
CEO and Founder
Chief Technology Officer
Headed by a security obsessed, quality addicted 20 year software architect, our team cares about people, and cares about the details.
We’ve worked with many large and small companies to help turn their software ideas into reality with a white glove approach.
- Our software architect gets on the phone/Skype/Zoom with you and works to understand your vision and expectations.
- We will layout and design the best way to implement your vision.
- We will estimate the time and money required to realize it.
- With your authorization and sign off, we’ll get started.
You’ll always be able to reach us at any point in the project during the work week. We care about you and your project and we develop strong relationships with our clients. Most have stayed with us for 3 years or more. Here’s what just one of our long-term clients has to say about us:
“The AnswersWanted software development team has been a critical component to our business for more than 6 years. They are consistent, reliable and always get the job done without requiring much oversight on my end.
Michelle’s problem solving ability is unmatched in any developer I’ve met. She seems to have an intuitive gift for knowing exactly how to identify and overcome a software problem. There’s nothing you can throw at her that she and the AnswersWanted team can’t figure out how to get done (and I’ve thrown tons of tough problems their way).
Prior to working with AnswersWanted, I hired several overseas developers only to be regularly disappointed with the quality of their work. The phrase, ‘you get what you pay for’ comes to mind here. The clarity of communication, response time and competence you get with AnswersWanted is night and day better than any others I’ve worked with, and worth every penny.
Without Michelle and the team at AnswersWanted, there’s no doubt that we couldn’t have built our business to what it is today. I highly recommend them.”
In fact, due to our long lasting relationships with our clients, there’s rarely a spot open for new projects! However, we do have a few spots available, and are now accepting new clients.
- We’ve built custom CRM systems for the financial sector and the marketing industry For the unique customer information they needed to store and manage.
- Affiliate management systems for the lead generation sector Which includes fraud protection, monitoring, and accurately crediting the right people for the sale.
- Custom business intelligence and reporting applications To allow business owners to see their critical numbers all in one place.
- We’ve built highly distributed, high availability applications To make sure there’s minimal downtime and the application loaded as fast as possible for the user on any continent.
- We’ve built church management software for pastors Which enabled smaller churches to have better accounting and communication with their congregations in this area.
Our Technical Skills:
- PHP Including the Laravel framework
- JQuery, AJAX, Prototypes
- Cold Fusion
- HTML and CSS
- We also have extensive experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS). We’ve built systems across multiple continents using their technology:
- EC2 (Ubuntu and Redhat servers, Load Balancing)
- RDS (MySQL and Aurora)
- Route53 (Standard and Geolocated DNS)
If you don’t see a language or technology here that you need help with, please inquire using the form below.